The HCSCC Charter Champion Starter Pack contains a range of tools some of which are provided exclusively to registered HCSCC Charter Champions. The HCSCC Charter Champion Starter Pack includes the following resources:
1. HCSCC Charter Champion: Charter presentation
A PowerPoint presentation to introduce your group, work unit or agency to the HCSCC Charter. Additional slides are available to enable you to tailor your presentation to meet the specific needs of your members or colleagues. For example, you may wish to add any / all of the following:
- Individual slides with the complete wording of each of the eight Charter rights – allowing a more detailed discussion about what the Charter rights may mean for your group, work unit or agency.
- A series of alignment slides – showing the Charter rights and how they align to existing industry standards / codes of conduct / accreditation requirements / quality improvement measures.
- Case study examples as they align to the HCSCC Charter rights.
A custom designed introduction to the HCSCC Charter will help you to start a discussion with your members or colleagues about how you could promote and implement the HCSCC Charter into your activities or day to day practice.
2. HCSCC Charter Champion Action Guide
The Action Guide contains information to help you in your role as an HCSCC Charter Champion to learn more about the HCSCC Charter of Health and Community Services Rights. The guide also provides you with some practical ideas to help you, your group, work unit or agency to promote and implement the HCSCC Charter.
3. HCSCC Charter Champion Action Plan (template)
The Action Plan template is a quick and easy tool to help you keep track of the things that you, and your group, work unit or agency has identified to do to promote awareness and use the HCSCC Charter in practice.
4. HCSCC Charter Champion Contact List
All registered HCSCC Charter Champions will be asked to give permission for their name, position, name of group / unit, name of organisation and email address to be shared with other registered HCSCC Charter Champions. This will help networking and support. Only details from people who have given their permission for their details to be shared will be included in the contact list.
5. HCSCC Charter Champion Registration / Update Form
This form can be completed and forwarded to HCSCC if:
- you need to update your contact details, or
- you are no longer continuing as an HCSCC Charter Champion and you want to nominate another person as your replacement, or
- you want to withdraw without nominating a replacement.
If you would like to register as an HCSCC Charter Champion please complete the HCSCC Charter Champion Registration / Update Form. Completed forms can be sent to HCSCC by email, mail or fax.