Complaints About Us

Complaining about HCSCC

We welcome feedback to improve the quality of the services we provide. We will deal with complaints about us in an unbiased manner with an emphasis on resolving the problem.

If you need assistance in making a complaint about the HCSCC, let us know. We can provide you with support such as translation services and specific services for people living with a disability.

Just as we advise people to take their complaint directly to the service provider first, we encourage you to try to resolve your concerns with the staff member involved in your case. If this does not resolve the problem or if it is inappropriate to deal directly with the staff member involved you can complain to one of our managers, who will inform the Commissioner.

Complaints may be made by filling out the form below, emailing:, by post or by calling (08) 8226 8666 or 1800 232 007 (toll free from Country SA). We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days and keep you informed of the progress of your complaint.

This is not a Complaint Form. To make a Complaint Online, please click here.

    Some actions and decisions of HCSCC may be reviewed by the State Ombudsman.

    You may wish to get advice about this from the State Ombudsman:

    Street Address (by appointment only)
    Level 9, 55 Currie Street
    Adelaide SA 5000

    Mailing address
    PO Box 3651
    Rundle Mall SA 5000

    (08) 8226 8699
    1800 182 150 (Toll free from outside metro SA only)

    (08) 8226 8602